Introducing Tri-State District Deep Dives: New for 2023!
As we prepare for the annual conference in May, each month the PRSA Tri-State District will take a deeper dive into some of the most exciting trends and topics facing communications professionals in the new year.
The monthly District Deep Dives are tailored made for members of the Tri-State District and provide an opportunity to hear industry insights from experts in the profession around a specific topic. The Tri-State District is committed to offer programming and professional development opportunities to the members of our four local Chapters.
The cost to register for District Deep Dives is $30 for PRSA members, $50 for non-PRSA members and $20 for students.
Join us on Tuesday, January 31 for our first District Deep Dive on content and thought leadership with Cindy Anderson, Global Executive, Thought Leadership Engagement & Eminence, IBM Institute for Business Value.
Upcoming District Deep Dives
All District Deep Dives are virtual and held from 1-2pm ET.
January Deep Dive: Tuesday, January 31, 2023
- Topic: Content and Thought Leadership
- Speaker: Cindy Anderson, CMO, Global Executive, Engagement & Eminence, IBM Institute for Business Value
Register here to attend: https://bit.ly/JanDDD23
February Deep Dive: Wednesday, Feb 22, 2023
- Topic: DEI- Black women leaders
- Speakers: Nyree Wright, Senior VP of Public Relations, TV One Networks; Dr. Aria Halliday, Assistant Professor at the University of Kentucky and author of Buy Black: How Black Women Transformed US Pop Culture.
March Deep Dive: Thursday, March 9, 2023
- Topic: Media Relations and Reputation Management
- Speaker, Lisa Lanspery, Senior Vice President, External Relations, Synchrony
April Deep Dive: Thursday, April 6, 2023
- Speaker & Topic: Coming Soon!
MAY4th IS ANNUAL CONFERENCE!!! Register today!!!
District Deep Dives will continue post Tri-State conference and return in August 2023 with select guest speakers from the event.